Medical & Health Insurance
This policy covers medical treatment and expenses incurred by employees and families anywhere in the world. BUPA International is the largest health insurer in the world covering over 32 million members in over 190 countries.
(A) BUPA Medical Insurance
Bupa medical scheme is a Health Care Insurance that covers medical treatments and expenses incurred by employees and their families. Bupa International is the largest international expatriate health care provider covering over 300 countries worldwide.
Scope of Cover
- Flexible health insurance plans that would provide cover for families, individuals, large and small companies on varying options format.
- Comprehensive health check by competent medical practitioners.
- Emergency Evacuation / Air Ambulance / Land Ambulance for members (Emergency).
- Repatriation of Remains in the event of death.
(B) OracleMed Emergency and Non-Emergency Health Insurance
Some of OracleMed Products include:
- Silver Premier Option – Worldwide, excluding USA and Canada.
- Silver Africa Option – Cover in Africa only.
- Emergency Evacuation and Resultant Hospitalization Cover.
By joining OracleMed members will benefit from:
- Emergency medical evacuation
- 24 hour emergency assistance and support worldwide when travelling for extended periods on business or pleasure.
- Emergency medical treatment.
- Air-evacuation with medical treatment to nearest appropriate facility.
- Accommodation and airfare for accompanying family members.
- Return by commercial airline to country of residence.
- Repatriation of mortal remains to the insured’s country of citizenship.