Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Tell me about FBN Insurance Brokers?
FBNIB is an insurance broking entity wholly owned by FBN Holdings Plc. The company
commenced business operations in June 2000. Our primary role is advisory within the Insurance
and Risk Management space. We are are a brokerage company that combines expert broking
knowledge and capabilities for risk assessment, analysis, structuring and overall servicing of
2. What are FBN insurance brokers services?
Our services range from identification of risk exposures, advising on appropriate
available insurance coverages at the right price/terms, placements of insurance policies with
reputable insurance companies, reviewing insurance contracts to ensure that it meets our
clients’ needs, Claims Management/Support, customized insurance solution and assessment of
3. How do I benefit from these services?
Simply by appointing us as your insurance brokers will enable you have access
to all our intermediation services at no additional costs to you.
4. Who can pick up an insurance plan?
All income earners, Non-profit organizations, Individuals and corporate entities can
pick up an insurance plan as long as you have insurable interest in the subject matter of
insurance such as owner of a property, a contractor working on a project on behalf of a Principal
5. When do I start enjoying the cover?
You can start enjoying the cover once you take up an insurance policy with the
applicable premium paid.
6. What are the payment options available?
Payments can be through cheque, direct lodgments to our bank account FBN Insurance brokers account
and through the payment gateway on First Cover (our digital brokerage platform).
7. How to contact us?
- Through direct contact on 234-1-2703379,
- Through email @firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Through social media platforms: @fbnbrokers across all platforms.